Traumeel Ointment - 50 GM
Traumeel Ointment information Traumeel Ointment PDF
Traumeel Ointment - 50 GM by BHI HEEL
Injuries of all kinds (sports, accidents) such as sprains, dislocations, contusions, effusions of blood and effusions into a joint, fractures, etc; post-operative and post-traumatic edema and swelling of the soft tissues; inflammatory processes and degenerative processes associated with inflammation on the various organs and tissues, including, in particular, on the support and mobility apparatus (tendovaginitis, styloiditis, epicondylitis, bursitis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, arthrosis of the hip, knee and small joints); parodontitis, suppuration of the gingival pockets, paradentosis, commotio cerebri.
Arnica 3X 4.416 g: Calendula 1X, Hamamelis 1X ana 1.326 g; Echinacea angustifolia 1X, Echinacea purpurea 1X, Chamomilla 1X ana 0.442 g; Symphytum 1X, Bellis perennis 1X, Hypericum 3X, Millefolium 1X ana 0.265 g; Aconitum 3X Belladonna 3X ana 0.147 g; Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni 6X 0.118 g; Hepar sulfuris 6X 0.074 g.
Apply to the affected parts and rub in, morning and evening, or if necessary, more often, possibly also applying an ointment dressing.
Form in which supplied and package size:
Tubes containing 50 or 100 grams of ointment.
Pharmacological and clinical notes
Arnica (Leopard's Bane) To stimulate the healing of wounds, fractures, dislocations, contusions, hematomas, myocardial weakness, neuralgia, myalgia, analgesic, hemostatic.
Calendula (calendula) Slowly healing wounds, promotes granulation, analgesic.
Hamamelis (witch-hazel) Venous stasis, varicose veins, (thrombo-)phlebitis, crural ulcers, hemorrhoids, venous hemorrhages, anti-inflammatory, analgesic.
Millefolium (milfoil) Hemorrhages, especially precapillary arteriovenous (anastomosis) oozing hemorrhages.
Belladonna (deadly nightshade) Localized reaction phases, cerebral sensitivity with cramp and delirium.
Aconitum (monkshood) Fever with hot, dry skin, neuralgia, inflammatory rheumatism; improvement of the vasotonia: analgesic, hemostatic.
Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni(mixture containing essentially mercuroamidonitrate) Suppurations, abscesses, gingivitis, stomatitis, nasopharangeal catarrh, catarrh of the sinuses, cholangitis, shrinking action on edematous conditions.
Hepar sulfuris (calcium sulphide) Tendency to suppuration, especially on the skin and Iymph glands (furuncles, pyodermia, panaris, phlegmons), tonsillar abscesses, chalazions, hordeolums, hemicrania, urinary disorders, hypersensitivity to cold and draughts.
Chamomilla (chamomile) Anti-inflammatory; stimulates granulation, promotes healing in difficultly healing wounds and ulcers; fistulae, hemorrhoids, mastitis, intertrigo, aphthous stomatitis, conditions of restlessness and excitation, disorders of dentition, otitis media, glandular swellings.
Symphytum (comfrey) To accelerate callus formation in fractures; periostitis, causalgia, disorders arising from amputation stumps; contusions.
Bellis perennis (daisy) Dislocations, contusions, sensation of soreness in the abdominal wall/cavity, exudative processes, resorption of edema.
Echinacea angustifolia (narrow leaved cone flower) Increase in the mesenchymal defenses; inflammation of all kinds and locations, septic processes; hyaluronidase inhibiting, anti-inflammatory action.
Echinacea purpurea (purple cone flower) Activation of the histogenous and hematogenous defenses in inflammatory processes and general infections, fibroblast-stimulating effect.
Hypericum (St. John's wort) Neural and cerebral injuries, e.g. commotio cerebri; neural pains upon or after injuries; hemostatic.
Based on the individual homeopathic constituents of Traumeel, therapeutic possibilities result for the treatment of injuries, sprains and dislocations, contusions, effusions of blood and effusions into a joint, fractures, post operative and post-traumatic edema and swelling of the soft tissues; inflammatory degenerative processes and those associated with inflammation on various organs and tissues, particularly on the support and mobility apparatus (tendovaginitis, styloiditis, epicondylitis, bursitis, periarthritis humeroscapularis, arthrosis), damaged discs and other degenerative diseases of the vertebral column with the corresponding intervertebral disorders, commotio cerebri (in association with Vertigoheel).
Otitis media acuta et chronica (oral, parenteral as well as local instillation of the drops), sinusitis. Suppurative inflammation such as sudoriparous abscesses, furuncles, carbuncles, mastitis puerperalis. Paradontosis (parenteral, oral, local infiltration in the oral mucosa), fistular suppurations, crural ulcers (ointment, orally and/or parenterally), eczema, neurodermatitis, lichen ruber planus, intertrigo. In general to stimulate the sulphide enzymes, e.g. in therapeutical damage and in degenerative phases. As after-treatment after myocardial infarction (regulation of the prothrombin level).
The mechanism of action of Traumeel
arises from a combination effect (Burgi) of vegetable and inorganic chemical factors, which are characterized by the following properties:
1. Anti-inflammatory and antiviral action of mercurials.
2. Improvement of the vasotonia (Aconitum, Arnica), rendering the vessels impervious (action of calcium) Elimination of venous stasis and antithrombotic effect (Hamamelis) as well as hemostasis (Millefolium), together, with normalization of the prothrombin level.
3. Support and improvement of the cellular respiration and oxidation pro- cess by means of calcium sulphide and polysulphide (hepar sulfuris).
4. Stimulation of the main defense system.
5. Stimulation of wound healing and shock control by means of phytotherapeutic agents (Arnica, Calendula, Echinacea, Symphytum); formation of pus bonum et laudabile (good and commendable pus).
6. Analgesic: (Aconitum, Arnica, Chamomilla, Hamamelis, Hypericum)
7. Hemostasis: (Aconitum, Arnica, Hamamelis (venous), Hypericum, Millefolium (arterial),calcium sulphide and calcium polysulphide (rendering vessels impervious).
The principal effects of Traumeel
1. Regenerative: Arthrosis, fractures, epicondylitis (tennis elbow), styloiditis radii, tendovaginitis
2. Anti-exudative: Swelling of the soft tissues, traumatic, post-operative, commotio cerebri, arthrosis (with and without irritating discharge), effusions into a joint spontaneous, traumatic, post-operative; hematomas in the joints (traumatic hemarthrosis), hematomas in the soft tissues, tendovaginitis, bursitis praepatellaris,otitis media.
3. Anti-inflammatory: Bursitis praepatellaris, epicondylitis (tennis elbow), styloiditis radii, ten- dovaginitis, otitis media.
Based on the fairly high sulphide concentration in the tablets compared with the drops, the tablets are indicated mainly for inflammatory processes and for the regeneration of degenerated, damaged sulphide enzymes; the drops, on the other hand, are indicated especially for post traumatic conditions.
The dosage is adjusted according to the disease, the clinical picture and the stage of the illness.
Ointment: To be rubbed in several times daily (as sport or massage ointment) or spread on.